Q & A ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
This page contains questions mostly have been asked for with the answers and some additional explanations.
- Lanna Foot Patch can accumulate toxins from the foot sole. Black represents the dampness of the body, oil is a mixture of body toxins and excess oils. It is a normal detoxification process.
- Lanna Foot Patch can regulate the physiological function of women. And also, the foot patch fills with natural herbs and mineral extracts, so it shall not bring any harm to women at all.
- We suggest that patching for 6 – 8 hours per day is enough for your body to get the result. Continuously using every day for a month should give you more obvious result.
Question 4: What is the difference between Korean & Japanese foot patch and Lanna Foot Patch out there on the market?
- Our country is fall under tropical wet climate so comparing to those four season’s country such as Republic of Korea and Japan, Lanna Foot Patch will show better results with our special herbal plants in it.
- Of course you can, if you want to remove the body dampness you can also use it on your knee, lower back, arm, and shoulder but the result is not as effective as you use it on your foot.
Question 6: Why do some people can get fast result in one day where some of them still can’t see the result even after one week?
- Each person’s physical health is totally different, those who can see the result in one day proved that the damp condition is way more serious compared to the others who see a little result.
Question 7: I found some rashes appear on my skin after using Lanna Foot Patch, was it my skin sensitivity problem or because I used the fake product?
- We strongly suggest you to stop using it and verify the QR Code on the package to check if it’s the genuine product for your own safety. In order to defend your consumer’s rights, we recommend you to report to the relevant department, such as The Tribunal for Consumer claims immediately. In the meantime, we shall put our best efforts to assist you.
References : Lanna Malaysia Branch ( http://www.lanna.my/qa )